In 2017, Chamber Choir Ireland continues its Next Generation Artists scheme with a collaboration with the Royal Irish Academy of Music. One of the leading British composers of his generation, writing “music of startling beauty” (The Observer), Tarik O’Regan pays his first visit to the RIAM this February in collaboration with Chamber Choir Ireland. Acknowledged as… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Next Generation
- Commencement of Composers in the Classroom 2017/2018
- Composers in the Classroom – Garret Sholdice
- Alto and Tenor Auditions
- Chamber Choir Ireland and the Contemporary Music Centre announce Choral Sketches 2017/ 2018 with composer Tarik O’ Regan.
- Autumn/Winter Season Brochure
- Final thoughts from Tyler!
- Chamber Choir Ireland launch dedicated YouTube Channel
- Thoughts from an American Intern in Dublin
- Community Choirs collaboration 2017 – 2019
- Chamber Choir Ireland poster design included in the Top 100 archive for 2016!
- Concert recording of Chamber Choir Ireland & Irish Chamber Orchestra – A Letter of Rights
- The Orthodox Spirit Promotional Video
- An introduction to Chamber Choir Ireland alto, Leanne Fitzgerald
- A chat with Chamber Choir Ireland bass, Eoghan Desmond.
- A conversation with Chamber Choir Ireland Soprano, Gemma King.
- David Fennessy discusses ‘Ne Reminiscaris’
- Interview with Paul Hillier on The Great Mystery
- Composers in the Classroom – Gala Concert
- Alice Goodman interview
- Cork International Choral Festival Seminar
- A Letter of Rights – Golden Plec Review
- Composers in the Classroom Gala Concert
- Choral Sketches with Tarik O’Regan & CMC
- A Letter of Rights promotional video
- Seán Doherty: A conversation on Choral Sketches
- Spring/Summer Season Brochure
- Michael Gallen: A conversation on Choral Sketches
- Paul Hillier discusses Tarik O’Regan’s A Letter of Rights
- Amanda Feery: A conversation on Choral Sketches
- Choral Sketches – Public Workshop
- Next Generations Artists – RIAM Public Performance
- Children’s Workshop – Make your own Mini Magna Carta
- Choral Music in Ireland: History & Evolution, NCH Lecture Series Jan/Feb 2017
- Choral Sketches Public Workshop
- Barry Meets Beethoven nominated for Best Classical Album, Irish Times – The Ticket awards.
- Choral Sketches: Participants announced
- Alto Auditions November 2016
- Choral Sketches Project with Tarik O’Regan & Contemporary Music Centre
- A Half Darkness – A commission from Stephen McNeff and Aoife Mannix
- View our Autumn/Winter Season Brochure
- ‘Barry meets Beethoven’ receives rave reviews!
- Soprano Auditions September 2016
- Amanda Feery: Winner of Seán Ó Riada Composition Competition 2016
- A 5* Review and much, much more
- A blog from Siberia – Day 3
- A blog from Siberia – Day 2
- A blog from Siberia – Day 1
- David Fennessy World Premiere: Letter to Michael at Cork International Choral Festival
- Glowing reviews and some final Tudor thoughts
- London Auditions
- Job Vacancy: PR & Development Officer
- Season’s Greetings from Chamber Choir Ireland
- World Premiere by Gerald Barry for Christmas
- Brand new image…exciting new Season
- Deadline approaching…Séan Ó Riada Composition Competition 2014
- Seán Ó Riada Composition Competition 2013 winner