There are no vacancies in the Executive at present.
Chamber Choir Ireland will hold auditions with Artistic Director Paul Hillier on Friday 7 September 2018
At this time, Applications are invited for a regular Tenor position (specifically 1st tenor) and will only be considered from professional singers, or those who are embarking on a professional singing career with demonstrable professional choral singing experience.
To apply, please submit the following:
- A short recording of you performing solo repertoire either with keyboard accompaniment or unaccompanied;
- A detailed biography that outlines professional choral experience and current professional commitments;
- Two written references ideally from people who know your singing in a professional choral context.
Deadline for submission of applications: Friday 17 August at 5pm
All material should be submitted to David Darcy: firstname.lastname@example.org
To sing two pieces in different languages. One should be Baroque or early Classical and the other a Romantic or early modern art song. There may also be a short sight-reading test.
An accompanist will be available for all auditions which will be held at the National Concert Hall, Dublin.
For further information, contact email@example.com or call 353 (0) 1 554 5212
Chamber Choir Ireland has ongoing volunteering opportunities to assist both in the administration and the running of its live concerts.
We have vacancies in two distinct areas:
1. Front of House
- Front of house/box office duties;
- Friendly and confident manner while dealing with audience members;
- Handling cash transactions for box office/programme/CD sales;
- Reporting back to Chamber Choir Ireland staff;
- Collecting research & distributing audience surveys at concert.
2. Concerts’ Assistants
Backstage duties at both rehearsals and live concerts.
- Assisting the Concerts’ Manager in the setting-up of rehearsal space/ liaising with key artistic personnel.
- Stage management & backstage duties: Pre-concert set up of staging/lights/electrics/backstage area & dressing room area.
Interested parties should send their CV outlining relevant experience
to Admin or call +353 (0) 1 554 5210