Tarik O’Regan (Composer), Paul Hillier (Artistic Director) and Majella Hollywood (CEO) talk about Chamber Choir Ireland & Irish Chamber Orchestra’s upcoming tour of A Letter of Rights.
- Chamber Choir Ireland and Contemporary Music Centre announce the participants for Choral Sketches 2019
- 2019 Seán Ó Riada Composition Competition
- Composers in the Classroom 2018 – Short video
- Composers in the Classroom – Gala Concert 2018
- Chamber Choir Ireland Season Brochure : September 2018 – June 2019
- Paul Hillier discusses ‘Before Bach and After’
- Before Bach and After | Pre-concert talks by Tim Thurston
- Before Bach and After – A series of four concerts
- ‘Choirland Revisited’ Promotional Video
- Spotlight on Andrew Hamilton – Choirland Revisited
- Cancelled: Stabat Mater / Composers in the Classroom
- Choral Sketches 2018 – Public Workshop Video
- An introduction to CCI’s new season by Artistic Director Paul Hillier
- Chamber Choir Ireland January – July 2018 Season Brochure
- Choral Sketches Public Workshop
- Choral Music in Ireland: History & Evolution 2 – Lecture series
- Chamber Choir Ireland and Contemporary Music Centre announce Choral Sketches participants
- An Irish Carol, Christmas Trees, and a Rose – Promotional video
- The 2018 Seán Ó Riada Composition Competition Launched by the Cork International Choral Festival
- Commencement of Composers in the Classroom 2017/2018
- Composers in the Classroom – Garret Sholdice
- Chamber Choir Ireland and the Contemporary Music Centre announce Choral Sketches 2017/ 2018 with composer Tarik O’ Regan.
- Chamber Choir Ireland’s new Autumn/Winter Season Brochure
- Final thoughts from Tyler!
- Chamber Choir Ireland launch dedicated YouTube Channel
- Thoughts from an American Intern in Dublin
- Community Choirs collaboration 2017 – 2019
- Chamber Choir Ireland poster design included in the Top 100 archive for 2016!
- The Orthodox Spirit Promotional Video
- An introduction to Chamber Choir Ireland alto, Leanne Fitzgerald
- A chat with Chamber Choir Ireland bass, Eoghan Desmond.
- A conversation with Chamber Choir Ireland Soprano, Gemma King.
- David Fennessy discusses ‘Ne Reminiscaris’
- Interview with Paul Hillier on The Great Mystery
- Composers in the Classroom – Gala Concert
- Alice Goodman interview
- Cork International Choral Festival Seminar
- A Letter of Rights – Golden Plec Review
- Choral Sketches with Tarik O’Regan & CMC
- A Letter of Rights promotional video
- Seán Doherty: A conversation on Choral Sketches
- Spring/Summer Season Brochure
- Michael Gallen: A conversation on Choral Sketches
- Paul Hillier discusses Tarik O’Regan’s A Letter of Rights
- Amanda Feery: A conversation on Choral Sketches
- Choral Sketches – Public Workshop
- Next Generations Artists – RIAM Public Performance
- Children’s Workshop – Make your own Mini Magna Carta
- Choral Music in Ireland: History & Evolution, NCH Lecture Series Jan/Feb 2017
- Choral Sketches Public Workshop
- Barry Meets Beethoven nominated for Best Classical Album, Irish Times – The Ticket awards.
- Choral Sketches: Participants announced
- Alto Auditions November 2016
- Choral Sketches Project with Tarik O’Regan & Contemporary Music Centre
- A Half Darkness – A commission from Stephen McNeff and Aoife Mannix
- View our Autumn/Winter Season Brochure
- ‘Barry meets Beethoven’ receives rave reviews!
- Soprano Auditions September 2016
- Amanda Feery: Winner of Seán Ó Riada Composition Competition 2016