A fantastic selection of works from the 2018/2019 Composers in the Classroom programme was presented in a gala concert in The Studio of the National Concert Hall on 1 March 2019 as part of the New Music Dublin festival in partnership with the Contemporary Music Centre. Directed by Elizabeth Hilliard, the concert was a culmination of 4 months of workshops in schools delivered by some of our highly regarded Irish composers. An RTÉ Culture File feature on the concert can be heard on our Composer in the Classroom page and a selection of photos from the concert can be accessed in our Galleries.
- Chamber Choir Ireland and Contemporary Music Centre announce the participants for Choral Sketches 2019
- 2019 Seán Ó Riada Composition Competition
- Composers in the Classroom 2018 – Short video
- Composers in the Classroom – Gala Concert 2018
- Chamber Choir Ireland Season Brochure : September 2018 – June 2019
- Paul Hillier discusses ‘Before Bach and After’
- Before Bach and After | Pre-concert talks by Tim Thurston
- Before Bach and After – A series of four concerts
- ‘Choirland Revisited’ Promotional Video
- Spotlight on Andrew Hamilton – Choirland Revisited
- Cancelled: Stabat Mater / Composers in the Classroom
- Choral Sketches 2018 – Public Workshop Video
- An introduction to CCI’s new season by Artistic Director Paul Hillier
- Chamber Choir Ireland January – July 2018 Season Brochure
- Choral Sketches Public Workshop
- Choral Music in Ireland: History & Evolution 2 – Lecture series
- Chamber Choir Ireland and Contemporary Music Centre announce Choral Sketches participants
- An Irish Carol, Christmas Trees, and a Rose – Promotional video
- The 2018 Seán Ó Riada Composition Competition Launched by the Cork International Choral Festival
- Commencement of Composers in the Classroom 2017/2018
- Composers in the Classroom – Garret Sholdice
- Chamber Choir Ireland and the Contemporary Music Centre announce Choral Sketches 2017/ 2018 with composer Tarik O’ Regan.
- Chamber Choir Ireland’s new Autumn/Winter Season Brochure
- Final thoughts from Tyler!
- Chamber Choir Ireland launch dedicated YouTube Channel
- Thoughts from an American Intern in Dublin
- Community Choirs collaboration 2017 – 2019
- Chamber Choir Ireland poster design included in the Top 100 archive for 2016!
- The Orthodox Spirit Promotional Video
- An introduction to Chamber Choir Ireland alto, Leanne Fitzgerald
- A chat with Chamber Choir Ireland bass, Eoghan Desmond.
- A conversation with Chamber Choir Ireland Soprano, Gemma King.
- David Fennessy discusses ‘Ne Reminiscaris’
- Interview with Paul Hillier on The Great Mystery
- Composers in the Classroom – Gala Concert
- Alice Goodman interview
- Cork International Choral Festival Seminar
- A Letter of Rights – Golden Plec Review
- Choral Sketches with Tarik O’Regan & CMC
- A Letter of Rights promotional video
- Seán Doherty: A conversation on Choral Sketches
- Spring/Summer Season Brochure
- Michael Gallen: A conversation on Choral Sketches
- Paul Hillier discusses Tarik O’Regan’s A Letter of Rights
- Amanda Feery: A conversation on Choral Sketches
- Choral Sketches – Public Workshop
- Next Generations Artists – RIAM Public Performance
- Children’s Workshop – Make your own Mini Magna Carta
- Choral Music in Ireland: History & Evolution, NCH Lecture Series Jan/Feb 2017
- Choral Sketches Public Workshop
- Barry Meets Beethoven nominated for Best Classical Album, Irish Times – The Ticket awards.
- Choral Sketches: Participants announced
- Alto Auditions November 2016
- Choral Sketches Project with Tarik O’Regan & Contemporary Music Centre
- A Half Darkness – A commission from Stephen McNeff and Aoife Mannix
- View our Autumn/Winter Season Brochure
- ‘Barry meets Beethoven’ receives rave reviews!
- Soprano Auditions September 2016
- Amanda Feery: Winner of Seán Ó Riada Composition Competition 2016