Audience Safety Information & Terms and Conditions of Booking
We are delighted to welcome you back to live, in-person events, and we are doing all we can to promote a safe and comfortable concert environment. In doing so, we also rely on patrons to keep recommended safety precautions in mind, for your own individual safety and the safety of others.
Please note that these terms and conditions apply only to performances booked through the Chamber Choir Ireland Eventbrite page. Performances booked through other box office systems are subject to the Terms and Conditions laid out by the venue in question.
To reduce the risk of infection, we ask that patrons do not attend if feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 as described on the HSE’s website.
- From 7 September 2021 until further notice, patrons will be required to provide proof of immunity to Covid-19 to attend Chamber Choir Ireland performances. Patrons who are fully vaccinated or recovered from COVID-19 within the previous 6 months should present the relevant certificate (Digital Covid Certificate, HSE Vaccination Record or a COVID-19 Recovery Certificate) plus a photo ID on arrival. Accompanied minors (under 18) may attend regardless of their immunisation status.
- All tickets must be booked in advance online to allow for safe seating planning, and it will not be possible to purchase a ticket at the door.
- A current contact number for each patron must be provided when purchasing ticket(s), in order to assist authorities with contact tracing in the event that a confirmed case of Covid-19 arises. This information will not be used for any other purposes.
- Your booking confirmation email will include an e-ticket. E-ticket(s) can be displayed on your smartphone or pre-printed at home.
- Once purchased, to facilitate contact tracing, ticket(s) cannot be exchanged.
- Please note that face masks must be worn inside the performance venue at all times, in keeping with the current Government mandate.
- When you arrive a member of staff will direct you to your seat. To help us manage this process, we kindly ask that you do not enter the venue until all members of your group have arrived.
- Groups wishing to sit together must book tickets on the same transaction.
- Capacity will be capped at 50%, and there will be at least one seat kept vacant between each group of ticket holders.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located at the venue and we ask you to sanitise your hands on arrival, and throughout your visit as necessary.
- Both entry and exit to/from the concert will be through the front doors of the building. When leaving after the concert, we ask that patrons closest to the doors are allowed to leave first.
- Doors to the venue will open 45 minutes prior to the concert. We ask patrons to arrive in good time and to keep in mind that we will need time to check everyone’s Digital Vaccination Certificate on arrival.
- Patrons are asked to maintain a distance of at least 2 metres while queuing and moving through the venue and to remain in their assigned seat for the duration of the performance.
- Late entry may not be permitted
- Recording equipment of any kind is strictly prohibited in the venue, and no recording or filming is permitted. Mobile phones must be turned off.
- The re-sale of tickets through a third party vendor and/or agent is strictly prohibited.
- Chamber Choir Ireland reserves the right to refuse admission to any patron.
- The right is reserved to add, withdraw or substitute artists, change concert venues and/or to vary advertised programmes as necessary.
Refund policy for 2021/2022
Patrons who wish to cancel tickets that were purchased through the Chamber Choir Ireland Eventbrite page may receive a refund up to 24 hours before the event is due to take place.
We ask that if you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of Covid-19, that you follow government guidelines and remain at home and self-isolate.
We will continue to review and manage any risks and to respond to changes in Government guidelines and reserve the right to alter or vary our terms and conditions in light of same.
In the event that it becomes necessary to amend the above Terms & Conditions between the time of ticket purchase and the concert, we will notify purchasers by email. If you have any queries, please get in touch at email@example.com.